Sunday, October 11, 2009

Redwoods, Highway 1, and Santa Cruz

You guys told me to post lots of pictures. So, here are some from my first Sunday afternoon here.  It was a good way to spend a day until I have friends!  (I can't keep doing things like this alone, or I'll never make friends, but, in the mean-time, it was a good pastime. : )


There were dozens of people cycling up this mountain range!


Highway 1. Tons of brave souls cycling this road as well.





Stop number 1:  Pigeon Point Lighthouse
She's out of commission because she's about to fall down.
But good news:


They tell you what to do if a tsunami's after you!


I read in the "fog house" that California has one of the foggiest
coasts in the world.  Hmm.


The shore at Santa Cruz.






What an amazing day!  I wish you were here to enjoy it with me!

Happy fall, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment